Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Movie Moment

One of my favorite movies is Elizabethtown. And not because my name is in the title.
There is a scene in the movie where the two main characters, Claire and Drew, start a random phone conversation by accident. They click and just have great flow. The conversation lasts all night long. The sequence shows them talk about every possible thing while doing various late night activities. Sometimes when I am having my own late night conversations, I pretend I am Claire.

This is beyond cute. I recommend watching it.

3 comments:

  1. i'm so happy that you are back to blogging! so cute!! and could you possibly be talking to a certain someone late at night?!??

    ReplyDelete
  2. i could possibly talking about a certain someone... :) i am happy to be back! & your blog redesign is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay a blog! so i've never seen it! i need to see it!

    ReplyDelete