Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Seth Cohen

A fellow blogger friend recently wrote about "hidden treasure" boys. Here is the link to read her posting. And this got me thinking about the type of boy I like.
I want the Seth Cohen. Yes, I am referencing the character from the early 2000's teen drama, The OC. I fell in love at first sarcastic comment. The only way to describe the boy is adorkable.

So basically, the Seth Cohen is smart and witty. The Cohen who knows what he is talking about and it is totally endearing. The Cohen is cute, he has a subtle attractiveness. He is sarcastic, but not over the top. He makes you smile from a one-liner. The Cohen has fantastic taste in music. He is such a comic book loving geek and it makes you love him even more.

All I want for Chrismukkah is Seth Cohen!

1 comment: