Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Best Day

The only way to describe my day is weird, in a good way.
I have acquired a new addiction to sleep and it is really hard to leave the warmth and comfort of my bed in the morning. I don't know how I ever got up for 7:45 AM classes last winter. Class wasn't too bad. I am in love with my corner of girls in CAD, they make class so much more enjoyable.
I had lunch with Shane today since he enters the MTC next Wednesday. I am really excited for him and I am glad he'll have the experience to serve the Lord. I had so much fun spending time with him and his bestie, Steven. When they came to pick up from my apartment, Shane had his beautiful "Bumble Bee" 2010 Camaro and Steven was driving the Yellow Corvette. I knew it was going to be a good afternoon. I am pretty happy that I have been able to remain friends with my ex-flings. After lunch, we went for joy riding, or more like joy racing. Nothing is more exhilarating than hitting 115 MPH on a crisp Autumn day on a back country road. And I kinda enjoy the jealous stares as we drive by. I am going to miss that kid and his car.
So much homework, but I am not stressed. Its going to be a busy weekend, but I am ready for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment