Monday, October 4, 2010

The Monday

To tell you the truth, I love Mondays!


Today started very early. I woke up and made it to the gym by 5:30 to get a quick work out in before Design Seminar. I really don't remember how I got to the gym or how I made the decision to get up.


Kevin Howard, AIA, was the Design Seminar speaker this morning. I was really inspired by his work. I love the clean modern lines worked into the scenery of the Southwest desert of Arizona, where his firm is based out of. I also really loved his commitment to sustainability and environmental responsibilty as designers.

Tetto Vettore Street of Dreams

I got an email from a wonderful missionary friend. I love hearing how well he is doing and how much he is enjoying where he is. This week is his 2/3 mark in the mission, its crazy how the time has flown by. I am happy that he is happy.
I went to FHE tonight with my new group. There is one really attractive guy, but of course he has a girlfriend. We saw them walk out hand in hand.
I need to get better at this blogging thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment