Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Change

Halloween 2009 vs. Halloween 2010


I feel like a different person from that crazy, slightly skanky girl. (I have stories...)

As you can see my focus has changed from dance parties and boys to school and my future career. To tell you the truth, I am kinda obsessed with it. I spent my "halloween" working on my "White Box Challenge" project and going to see "Life as We Know It" with wonderful girls, Corinne and Lizzie.

And this year was way better than last year.

3 comments:

  1. HAHA love it!! we are sooo cool :-) sat night at the clarke (acutally the WHOLE day...) some might call us OCD

    ReplyDelete
  2. or others might call us interior designers! i'd rather spend my halloween with you girls than random people in cheap, polyester costumes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe it's good we didn't meet freshman year. i might've been scared of you ;) JK! you know i love you.

    ReplyDelete